If you have had an issue with losing your character or you would like to use two devices for one account, you can do it if your character has been connected to Google Play.
To restore your character do the following:
- Enter your Google Play account with Play Games;
- Start Guild of Heroes;
- Then you will be able to see a message about restoring your old character connected to Google Play;
- If you do not see this message, open "Settings" in the game then "Social Networks" and link up "Google Play".
If your character was not connected to Google Play, please, send a report at https://support.my.games/gh and provide us with the information below :
- Player ID
- Character name
- Date this character was created
- Character Level
- Connected Social Networks (Facebook, VK)
- When you last logged in
We will also need a new player ID to restore this account too, ensuring that the new character has completed the tutorial and has been placed in the town.
If you wish to transfer your account from once device to another we will need the ID from your old device and then the ID from the new device so we can transfer your progress over.
Please be aware that you cannot continue progress on two different operating systems.