This is a place of paradise where the pets live - Element Island is divided in 2 zones 1) Four sectors of elements, one for each: Lumia, Umbra, Anima, Mehana.
- In each of the sectors, in the "Spirit Hunt" mode, eggs are collected (to activate and evolve pets) and food (to raise the pet level) of the corresponding element.
- Each location consists of three arenas, on each of them the player will meet elemental spirits. On the first arena of the location there will be 1 spirit, on the second 2, on the third 3 spirits.
- The player's task is to catch as many spirits as possible. The spirit can be caught only if you kill the enemy, into which the spirit has moved.
- Spirits give opponents a strong bonus to armor, so it's not so easy to kill an opponent with a spirit inside.
- There is another difficulty: spirits do not like to sit in opponents for a long time and in a few seconds they will change the enemy that they possess.
- The access keys to the elemental sectors are common and restored every hour.
- Maximum cumulative number of keys = 5
2) Soaring Islands - the location where equipment is obtained for pets.
- To get to each next island you must successfully pass the previous one, while the difficulty level on each subsequent island is higher than the previous one.
- Keys to the Floating Islands are restored every 8 hours each.
- Maximum cumulative number of keys = 2