If you have had a new device or you would like to use two devices for one account, you can do it if your character has been connected to Game Center.
To restore your character do the following:
- Enter your account with Play Games or "Settings"-"Game Center";
- Start Guild of Heroes;
- Then you will be able to see a message about restoring your old character connected to Apple;
- If you do not see this message, open "Settings" in the game then "Social Networks" and link up "Game Center".
If your character was not connected to Game Center, please, send a report at https://support.my.games/gh and provide us with the information below :
- Player ID
- Character name
- Date this character was created
- Character Level
- Connected Social Networks (Facebook, VK)
- When you last logged in
We will also need a new player ID to restore this account too, ensuring that the new character has completed the tutorial and has been placed in the town.
If you wish to transfer your account from once device to another we will need the ID from your old device and then the ID from the new device so we can transfer your progress over.
Please be aware that you cannot continue progress on two different operating systems.