To get to the map of locations, you need to click on the Ranger at the gate, which has a compass icon over its head.
At the moment, the campaign map is divided into 10 regions: Farm Lands, Forest Path, Ruins of the Ancient City, Great Bridge, Dark Forest, Desert, Endless Marsh, Mount of Hellfire and Dark Citadel.
Upon reaching the 25th level of the character's power, the island of elements will become available to you.
Each region consists of two to four locations and three dungeons.
Each location has several floors.
For convenience, each location has a progress menu table:
1. The current location of the character progress of the location.
If, after any floor of the location, you need to get to a city or a another location, then all the previous
progress will be preserved.
2. Floors where you can get precious stones by hiring a partner.
3. The best possible equipment you can loot in the location.
4. Possible skills that you can get in this location.
5. The recommended level of power of the character for passing the location.
6. The difficulty level of the location (determined by how much your power level is higher or lower than recommended in the location)
7. Selected mastery level of the location. Go to the next level of skill, you can only complete the passage of the region and its dungeons.
8. Hiring a partner to clear some difficult stages and floors with crystal chests.
9. Raid tokens and VIP tokens allow you to instantly complete a campaign level and claim your reward. Raid tokens are given to the character daily and a number of VIP tokens depend on the character`s VIP status.
With the increasing complexity of cleared locations, the value of loot from monsters, the amount of gold dropped, as well as the quality of gems (mana stones).
Each location boss contains in his loot a chest with skill stones. The generation of skills in the box depends on the region in which the location is located.
The number of stars of the skill will depend on the mastery of the location.
To find out what skills you can get from one location or another, you need to click on the corresponding icon in the table of the location menu.
At the end of the last floor of each location you are waiting for the boss - a big and powerful monster who guards the most valuable loot in this location!
Each boss has its own set of unique characteristics and abilities to call his minions!
After defeating the location boss, among other things you loot you’ll get a chest with abilities.
Each chest contains 3 abilities (one for each of the classes). All abilities of one chest have the same generation, but they may be of different rarity degrees!